19.6.05

.Star Wars / Geeks
Prequel Generation Questions A New Hope
"For years we've speculated what it might be like for the first generation of Star Wars fans who watch the saga 'in order'... Episode I, II, III then IV, V and VI. For me, speculation became observation as my barely-7-year-old son watched A New Hope after having seen ROTS twice. My boy is very knowledgable about the prequels, but hasn't seen ANH since he was four. For all intents and purposes, this was like a 'first viewing' for him.

Here is a selection of his many, many questions... none of which I had when I saw ANH at the age of six..."

Blog Archive

New Links about technology (new and old), disinformation, humor, security, gaming, hardware, and whatever I like.
Some friends found them useful, so I started collecting them in a weblog.
Homepage