12.4.05

.Humor
Unintentionally sexual comic book covers: Part 1.
I was going through a stash of old comic books the other day, when I came across several that seemed a bit odd; not in the sense that the comics were strange or unique, but rather, because beneath the seemingly innocent veil of child-like artwork was a subtle nod towards debauchery. The artists who created these covers probably never meant for them to to be used as spank fodder, but being the mean-spirited, immature, asshole that I am, I've decided to do the only thing that a grown adult would do: point out juvenile observations of unintentionally sexual acts on comic book covers.

Blog Archive

New Links about technology (new and old), disinformation, humor, security, gaming, hardware, and whatever I like.
Some friends found them useful, so I started collecting them in a weblog.
Homepage